Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saturday's Summary

Well unfortunately Mr. Oliver didn't make the finals, but tell you what he jumped and swam his little heart out!  Although he doesn't walk out with a championship, he does walk out in the top 15 of both his classes!  Not bad for a dog that was a stray walking the streets of the dessert.
It brings tears to my eyes when I think about how just a few years ago we were lucky enough to adopt such a handsome sweet good boy.  What a change in life he's had!









I snapped just a few pictures of town when I had Cody out for a potty break


 Dubuque Clock Tower



 
Five Flags Center where all the action is happening


Home for the week...our room is the 2nd one up from the brick.  If you look real close, the curtain on the left is moved and Amy Joe is peaking out at Cody & I

 
Our stay in Dubuque is almost over...I'll get the last few pictures loaded up later tonight and then tomorrow we hit the road for our adventure home!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment